Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I took delivery of my ZS EV back in January. I have had lots of problems with my EO Homesmart installation but at last appears sorted now. However, the ZS does not appear to accept a scheduled charge if start time set for more than 10 minutes after locking the car. I have had the Comfort 2 update and my MG garage say I have had the software update that supposedly sorted this problem before I took delivery. Anyone know what the specific update was called and how to check I actually had the installation? I have gone back to the garage and EO with the issue and am awaiting a reply from both. Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Hi, I took delivery of my ZS EV back in January. I have had lots of problems with my EO Homesmart installation but at last appears sorted now. However, the ZS does not appear to accept a scheduled charge if start time set for more than 10 minutes after locking the car. I have had the Comfort 2 update and my MG garage say I have had the software update that supposedly sorted this problem before I took delivery. Anyone know what the specific update was called and how to check I actually had the installation? I have gone back to the garage and EO with the issue and am awaiting a reply from both. Thanks, Andy
I understand that MG have completely rewritten the type 2 code and that there is another BMS update for those cars that are affected. I believe it has only been released in the last few days. I understand MG & Rolec worked on this as Rolec is one of the recommended wall box suppliers.

Ask your dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts