Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand new excellent unit from a reputable company. The EVlink Wallbox (Charger) is weatherproof and robust. It can therefore be used in tough environments:in homes and on private properties (condominium, corporate car park, hotel...)
With type 2 shutters (according to NF C15-100) enables secure recharging mode 3 (IEC61851).
The key lock valve provides added security against vandalism. With its off-peak switch NO, it is possible to drive the load to be triggered when the price of electricity is low.
Finally, the power of the terminal may be limited by sending a Phase 230V AC.

This terminal is certified ZE Ready 1.2. It is compatible with all Renault vehicles and all electric vehicles.
The unit is also eligible for OLEV grant
For more info click here:EVlink Wallbox - Schneider Electric
Datasheet: EVlink Wallbox - Product Selector - Schneider Electric
Will take £500, any questions feel free to ask

·
Registered
150 Posts
Seems expensive considering every owner can get a socket fitted for £350 albeit subsidised.
£250 would be a more likely price from me.

·
Play by the king and love is all I bring
1,746 Posts
Seems expensive considering every owner can get a socket fitted for £350 albeit subsidised.
£250 would be a more likely price from me.
Rolec 32A Universal Type 2 Socket Charge Points can be had for £129.00 (inc VAT), fitted, with OLEV funding from Chargedev:
Domestic | ChargedEV

Unsubsidised 32A Type 2 Socket Charge Points seem to be for around £200 (give or take) on eBay. So yeah, £500 is a bit optimistic.

·
Play by the king and love is all I bring
1,746 Posts
The retail value of the unit is between £650 - £730.
Probably that's the RRP, before OLEV grant. Consumers not looking for an OLEV funded installed charge point wouldn't pay that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts