Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Driving yet another EV!
2,844 Posts
I have done north of Aberdeen to south coast of England and back once, and north of Aberdeen to just north of Birmingham and back once. Each time was in my C-Zero (shorter range than Leaf, but also has CHAdeMO) and I have to say that although not as easy as doing it in an ICE it is quite manageable.

2,844 Posts
There is a new triple-charger in Coldstream, but not yet on CYC map so you may not want to take the gamble in case it is not yet working. It is supposed to be at "92 High St Coldstream, Scottish Borders TD12, UK". If you have the charge and time to do so, it might be worth going via there to check it out. If it really is operational it should make the trip easier.

2,844 Posts
There is a Papa John's pizza delivery service at Haggerston that parks their car right opposite the charger. It seems that most of their customers will be in the park itself. I don't understand why they haven't bought a nearly-new iOn or similar for about £8k so they never need to pay for fuel!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.