Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I might be being dumb but I couldn't read any of the articles - none were clickable from the main page. Do I need to register or something first?

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
I had the same problem. Using firefox on a mac. Not a single link worked. Ditto Safari. The 'About' is the only thing that does work. None of the categories do. I assume it's the theme that's at fault. Change to a standard theme and see if the links work ok.

When you roll over each post item with a mouse there is no link displayed at all.

The category and archive links work but there is no way of actually clicking on the content. That's the same in safari, opera and Firefox.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
The HTML is a bit broken but if you view source (in chrome) you can then click on the links.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Firefox/Windows 8.1. I could also click on the archive links (didn't try categories) but none of the content was clickable. Am unlikely to bother to view the source and find the links that way, but would be interested to read the articles as another Scottish EV owner!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Firefox/Windows 8.1. I could also click on the archive links (didn't try categories) but none of the content was clickable. Am unlikely to bother to view the source and find the links that way, but would be interested to read the articles as another Scottish EV owner!
I'll look at it and will report back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts