Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
1,666 Posts
I was under the impression, perhaps incorrectly, that 20% less pay but your not being taxed right?
That changed this month. I had to sign a new "flexible" furlough agreement.
The new rules are that although I still receive 80% of my regular pay, my employer can now ask me to work part time, but they have to pay me 80% for the hours I work pro-rata.
Tax & National Insurance now applies to that pay.

·
Registered
48 Posts
We're not allowed to order stuff to be delivered at work anymore. Even since the mail room scanned a parcel with cycle lights in and thought it was a bomb
I used to play Airsoft. Airsoft guns normally look like the real thing on the outside, and gas powered (less common from battery powered) even look similar on scans aside from the lack of an amo feed and the magazine internals.
A couple of months before this occasion I had a KWA gas powered KZ.61 Skorpion machine pistol sent to me and the only issue was some one grabbing it from the box in the office and waving it around so I never thought about informing the post room as I had not done so that time.
A few months later and another delivery was due. I found myself being collected by security and walked down to the postal room to see the following on top of the parcel scanning machine .....

The head of security actually knew what it was and was trying to keep a straight face as we also had spectators ....

21 - 36 of 36 Posts