Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my seat mii and was told it had this wonderful connect app that lets your phone do lots of things to control your car, switch on the heating check the doors are locked and loads more things. the problem is the app is unavailable and has been for at least 2 weeks to my knowledge. this makes me feel I have been slightly cheated with the promises of what this car is capable of. It would be nice to hear your comments on this subject. Dave.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought my seat mii and was told it had this wonderful connect app that lets your phone do lots of things to control your car, switch on the heating check the doors are locked and loads more things. the problem is the app is unavailable and has been for at least 2 weeks to my knowledge. this makes me feel I have been slightly cheated with the promises of what this car is capable of. It would be nice to hear your comments on this subject. Dave.
Just had a phone call from seat customer service telling me the site is up and running. so I gave it a try and guess what no its still saying service is unavailable what are they playing at.!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just had a phone call from seat customer service telling me the site is up and running. so I gave it a try and guess what no its still saying service is unavailable what are they playing at.!!!!
If it's like the VW app, you possibly need the esim in the car activating so that the app can talk to the car. On my eUp I emailed VW customer services directly (not the dealer) and they did it for me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts