Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm getting some very nice company car quotes for this car.
Looks like a softer Golf GTE but 200hp is still rather nice and it looks great.

I'm a former Leon driver so this is definitely a possible next car for me.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a nice looking car. It might be a smidge down on performance compared to the mark 8 GTE, but I think it has a chunk more electric range.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The new golf gte is more comparable (pretty much exact specs wise I think) to the lower powered new cupra Leon with 240ish bhp.

spoken to a couple of dealers about the new Leon ehybrid- their general consensus is that they’ve been incredibly conservative with the guaranteed future value Or final lump sum for pcp‘s meaning that payments are sky high in comparison to other things.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The new golf gte is more comparable (pretty much exact specs wise I think) to the lower powered new cupra Leon with 240ish bhp.

spoken to a couple of dealers about the new Leon ehybrid- their general consensus is that they’ve been incredibly conservative with the guaranteed future value Or final lump sum for pcp‘s meaning that payments are sky high in comparison to other things.
The Seat e hybrid looks to be setup the same as the Golf e hybrid (not available in UK) to give a maximum power of 204 bhp. The mark 8 GTE has a higher maximum power of 245 bhp, but lower electric only range.

If I were in the market for a PHEV the extra electric range of the e hybrid would be a big advantage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts