Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of selling or exchanging my Ampera for a manual (an ICE god forbid) but I need something for my daughter.

I'm just putting this out there in case someone is looking for an EV and might have something suitable as an exchange.

It's one of the Titanium white (Electron) press cars from 2012 with ~84K on the clock. Some service history. All in good working order, no engine issues or dents.

P.S. As I write this email, I'm questioning the logic of my daughter learning to drive with a legacy transmission but getting a cheap EV with a massive range seems unlikely! 😩

Russ in Gloucestershire

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I'm thinking of selling or exchanging my Ampera for a manual (an ICE god forbid) but I need something for my daughter.

I'm just putting this out there in case someone is looking for an EV and might have something suitable as an exchange.

It's one of the Titanium white (Electron) press cars from 2012 with ~84K on the clock. Some service history. All in good working order, no engine issues or dents.

P.S. As I write this email, I'm questioning the logic of my daughter learning to drive with a legacy transmission but getting a cheap EV with a massive range seems unlikely! 😩

Russ in Gloucestershire
Why not let your daughter learn in the Ampera? She would 'only' get an automatic license but does that really make a difference? In a few short years all cars will be EV.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts