Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve owned Kylie from new. She’s 6 years old this month and only done 44000 miles. Full Vauxhall service history. Silver. Beautiful condition, well cared for car. A couple of minor scrapes and paint chipping on rear bumper from catching my golf clubs. All her paintwork is original and she still shines like new! She has been a superb, extremely well built car with only two minor issues in her first year. One a coolant level sensor, replaced under warranty and a sticking charge port door which just needed lubricating! I’ve replace the 12v battery at 5 years with the one recommended on here. She still drives exactly like she did on her first day! I’ve just done a range test on the battery, last month, driving her like an absolute granny , never going over 55mph and, amazingly she’s only lost about 4 miles of range! I managed 52 miles when she was new and 48 last week. 4 new premium tyres and service this month. Battery coolant was replaced at 5 years. Lifetime warranty until 100000 miles is, unfortunately non-transferable, but there are two years remaining on her main battery and drive train warranty. The wheels are still in excellent condition and have never been refurbished! Only the centre pop out disc has any of the dreaded white stuff! This car will pass any inspection! I am including all the original kit supplied with the car, i.e. tool kit, granny charger, puncture kit. I’m also including a public charging cable, used only three times and a Polar fast charger and cabling for garage installation.
I did intend to keep her for at least ten years, but the call of the Tesla is just too strong! Reg is NK63DVY if you want to check her out.
I’m asking £11k for her, no offers!

·
Registered
64 Posts
We buy any car will pay you roughly that. A few weeks ago they offered me £12k for a 14 plate with 31.000 miles.

Good luck!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,078 Posts
You might get £11K (or more?) from an independent EV dealer. If Bournemouth isn't too far, try https://www.rsymons.co.uk/ as they would retail your 63 plate at near £14K

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Personally I've never wanted a 2nd hand Kylie, maybe this car should be bought by someone called Jason for a reunion and then they "could be so happy, happy happy happy"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts