Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off to stay here tomorrow night after a wedding (which isn't there, but at somewhere closeby without accomodation)

http://www.lordbute.com/

No EV charging sadly when asked. At around 26-30 miles from home it's an ok trip down there - but it would have been handy.

Can someone remind me of the best links or a good flyer that's around - I'll try and have a chat with them

·
Registered
42 Posts
Have they got three pin plug near a window adjacent to their car park? Prove the point and if they're commercial they may see the sense of it?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Looks a nice place, tell 'em you are on a busy EV forum where people often recommend hotels with chargers, and tell them about ZCW. Have a nice time :) (oh , you could mention trip advisor and the power of that intraweb thingy )

·
887 Posts
Looks a nice place, tell 'em you are on a busy EV forum where people often recommend hotels with chargers, and tell them about ZCW.
Try and chat to someone further up the management chain if you can, that way (a) they're more likely to be in the job long enough to hear (hopefully) many people mention charging over the weeks and months and (b) be in a position to do something about it!

I ask about charging at most places- just the drip feed of building awareness!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts