Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else been charged extra due to corona virus for servicing when they have a service contract?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Has anyone else been charged extra due to corona virus for servicing when they have a service contract?
I had a Second Year Service at Richmond Hyundai in Portsmouth a month ago, with a Service Plan and was not charged anything extra.

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
No.

And at a time like this they should be grateful for the steady income in advance that they get from us.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not a Hyundai, but my stinky diesel VW recently had a service and diagnostic and the garage gave me a discount...

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had a second year service a few days ago at JT Hughes In Shrewsbury. No extra charge for the service although I did elect on this occasion to have them collect from my home and return rather than me driving and wait around while it was done. I paid £9.60 for that, but no extra for the service itself.

·
Registered
430 Posts
No, recent service locally, no extra charge (it cost more than enough in the first place! :mad: )

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
That's a complete rip-off. Contact Hyundai customer services...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts