Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's coming up to 12 months since I started leasing my Leaf and I'm responsible for arranging servicing myself. Is there a "service due" indicator that pops up on the dashboard at the right time or do I just arrange the first service around the 12 month point? I've only done 7000 miles so far.

I've looked in the Warranty and Maintenance booklet and the first few pages are blank, although it suggests that there should be some personalised service interval information there. There's also no record of a PDI service, which I've usually had with other cars.

Cheers for any info...

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
The first page should have a stick-in page which is your Warranty Certificate (Nissan EV Pan Europe Warranty) with the VIN and car registration, date of warranty start and the selling dealership PDI information. This is continued on a second sticker on the back of the first page. The second page front and back detail the maintenance plan for normal driving conditions.

Like yours, mine were blank, so I had to go back to my dealer, who printed off the sticky labels and stuck them into the Warranty Booklet. You need to do the same.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - I'll contact Drive Electric and see if they can obtain the information.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spoke to Nissan Customer Service yesterday and they told me that those sticky labels are no longer used because "everything is digital and loaded onto our systems".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts