Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know any zoe service station closer to Reading.I cannt tarvel to Aldershot or Basingstoke

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Travelling to Basingstoke is a day off my work schedule,does anyone know any local garage that does zoe service

·
Registered
2,371 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The nearest is Aldershot
Is there anything in Reading? or Bracknell?

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,008 Posts
Not sure if Martins Reading do Zoe servicing but you could give them a call.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Ha! I went in there with my Fluence a few months ago, and started telling the service reception guy I just needed a code to make my ZE Services work. His colleague lent over and said 'We don't touch electric cars here,'

I said: 'I'm not asking you to touch it. I just want you to look at your computer.' :)

·
Registered
Corsa-e Elite Nav 70 reg
628 Posts
They've serviced my ZOE since I bought it there 6.5 years ago. However, when I had a major problem, they weren't able to even look at it , so I took it to SMC in Aldershot, who were very good.

·
Registered
861 Posts
They've serviced my ZOE since I bought it there 6.5 years ago. However, when I had a major problem, they weren't able to even look at it , so I took it to SMC in Aldershot, who were very good.
Are you sure you have the right place, Andy? They've only been open since August.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Smc aldershot are good! They fixed my zoe after having it for ages but their service was great, they called me nearly everyday with updates for 3 months ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts