Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
12,081 Posts
I'm closing this thread down now folks, it's becoming mud-slinging and personal and that's just not what we're in to.

I don't represent the EV community, have no intention of doing so, but I will try to set a tone on Speak EV that I find interesting and entertaining. I will be guided by the feedback from other members, from comments and reports I receive, as well as less transparent measures... but mostly if I like it or not! I hope it works for most, but I have no intention for it to work for all.

I don't like the taste this thread is leaving in my mouth so I'm shutting it down with a reminder that people need to be civil to each other on here.

This is community of people, EV people, not lobbyists, company spokespeople or even EV activists... sure there may be some among us, but they should be here as members of the Speak EV community on an equal and open footing, not here to ram their opinions or biases down the throats of fellow community members until they agree or flee.

Thanks all, and apologies to anyone who felt as awkward as I did reading through some of this thread!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.