Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

Does anyone know if it’s possible to show overall range alongside the e-range at the bottom of the active info display?

I know I can have it shown in the main body of the centre where the map is here. Or in the centre of the speedometer. But I like having other things in the middle and prefer the bigger digital speedo.

I'm really not fussed which compass bearing I'm on and I really don't need to know how many miles are on the car ALL the time. But when the battery is gone or on a long journey it would make sense to see the range!

It would really make sense to show e-range and then when no battery show the petrol range.

Attachments

·
Registered
994 Posts
Pretty sure it isn't possible but will be intrigued to know if someone has! You can of course change the view to get it inside the right hand dial, but guessing you like seeing your speed there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, suspected so but thought I’d ask.

I want to keep the digital speedo in the centre of the right dial.

·
Registered
Kona64
1,568 Posts
Sorry if not liked, I know you said about ActiveInfo display......but you could just hit the CAR button on the centre-console infotainment display, and it's there on the RHS of the consumption so far figures ? You said you didn't need it all the time.
Murphy and Law means you might have to cycle through the CAR displays but I find it normally comes up first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts