Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

981 - 1000 of 1071 Posts

·
Octopus Electric Vehicles
32 Posts
For anyone who is keen to experience a whole host of different electric vehicles, please feel free to drop by the Octopus Electric Vehicle Test Drive Day at the Brands Hatch Hotel, Kent this Saturday 19th January 2019.

We'll be there from 10am - 5pm offering test drives to anyone who wants to come down and experience any one of our EVs.

The only thing we ask is that you drop us an email or phone call beforehand so that we can book you in for a slot and avoid any unnecessary waiting!

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Evening all. Our new Leaf N-connecta after a snowy first drive home from the dealer this week. Manual currently sitting slightly imposingly on the table in front of me awaiting study. Not used to all these gizmos, being used to a ten year old Citroen oil burner, but sure we’ll have fun experimenting!

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
DSC_0219.JPG
Here's my car sitting at a popular sledging location in Alnwick. Only one other vehicle, a 4x4 jeep had made it up the road and then this drive . Winter tyres proving their value this weekend

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
It's Genie Point - they have their own web app and billing per kWh system - I would imagine BP would eventually put CM chargers there - be pointless owning them otherwise

Last time I used a GP charger it was 25p/kWh

981 - 1000 of 1071 Posts