Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1001 - 1020 of 1063 Posts

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Just recovered my old Fiat 600D Multipla from its resting place for the last 25 years. Interesting to compare the packaging of the two cars. The Fiat seats 6 in 3 rows within its 3.5m length and 1.5m width. Kona barely fits 4 adults in its 4.1m length and 1.8m width. The latter has a bigger boot and more advanced safety features however! Seriously considering converting the Fiat to electric power as part of its restoration.

·
˙ǝןƃƃnɹʇs ןןıɥuʍop ɐ sı ǝɟı˥
160 Posts
That's a surprisingly handsome colour on the i3. How do you rate the handling, by comparison with the Zoe?
A lot firmer and the steering is very direct. It’s more sure footed than I thought it would be with those tyres. On good roads it feels more planted and connected, but you do become more aware of the appalling state of some of our roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
692 Posts
Just recovered my old Fiat 600D Multipla from its resting place for the last 25 years. Interesting to compare the packaging of the two cars. The Fiat seats 6 in 3 rows within its 3.5m length and 1.5m width. Kona barely fits 4 adults in its 4.1m length and 1.8m width. The latter has a bigger boot and more advanced safety features however! Seriously considering converting the Fiat to electric power as part of its restoration.

Do It!!! :cool:(y)

1001 - 1020 of 1063 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
385 Participants
Eoin
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing