Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1061 - 1080 of 1087 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Very nice!

I see you have taken the aeros off, we are tempted to remove ours. Have you noticed any increase in noise or decrease in efficiency as a result?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Took them off when there were 15 miles on the odometer. They've not been back on and aren't going back on, so I can't really give a comparison.

Read into this what you will (Abington to Tebay, includes time getting in/out of parking lots).

·
Registered
528 Posts

My other EV: a folding seahopper dinghy that runs on a small electric outboard...

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yes, EVs In The Park on Saturday 24 August 2019 at War Memorial Park, Coventry.
Yes: 200+ EVs: it was a blast: loved seeing all the cars and meeting and mingling: I was there too in my Kona: a very warm day!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'll have a word with The Almighty about His syntax! :devilish: It is tantamount to those people who call that venerable tricycle a "Robin Reliant" is it not? The second child of our beloved monarch used to drive (and get nicked for speeding in) a Scimitar Reliant if that is the order of things. Grrrr...

·
Ecohound
1,285 Posts
I forgot to update our latest EV which is a Kia E Niro, the 24kWh Leaf has gone to Birmingham now. So our Zoe ZE40 Q90i is now sharing the drive with the Kia. Wife prefers the Zoe to use but doesn't take to well to driving something different. She isn't a fan of lane assistance which I must admit takes a bit of getting used to.

1061 - 1080 of 1087 Posts