Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1121 - 1134 of 1134 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Recently picked up my first BEV! Very happy it was financially and practically possible for my first long-term lease car to be fully electric. I generally don't like white cars too much and wanted to order in a different colour, but the leasing company had this one available immediately in quartz white. Went to look at it and fell in love at first sight, I think it looks brilliant!

20200411_190953.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

My name is Ton and I live in Rotterdam. Since the beginning of this year I've got a 2019 BMW i3 and we absolutely adore it. My wife, who really had to get used to the idea of an EV, is after 3 months no less enthusiastic than I am. We love its funky look, the the interiour with full leather seats, the pale wood on the dash and the coach door setup, which makes so much sense when you're using the car in its intended habitat; the mega city. And as a car lover, I like the rear wheel drive and pretty quick acceleration. In short, we're really happy with this car and hope to drive it for a very long time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
View attachment 130459
Just collected my new Soul EV yesterday 😊 it’s amazing! Quite a step up from the Leaf 24 😁
Wow, that is futurist looking, very cool. I'm been patiently waiting on my DS3 e-tense for several months now. If you don't mind me asking, did you go to the dealership to collect or was your car delivered? Cheers :) Also, add some pics of the interior and dashboard if you don't mind?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow, that is futurist looking, very cool. I'm been patiently waiting on my DS3 e-tense for several months now. If you don't mind me asking, did you go to the dealership to collect or was your car delivered? Cheers :) Also, add some pics of the interior and dashboard if you don't mind?
Yes I collected. My dealers did most of the paperwork via email to reduce time in the dealership, and talked me through the measures they have in place to reduce chance of infection - sanitising surfaces, screens up on desks (about 4 foot high perspex) and only one person collecting at a time. No tour around car and nobody in my car or the part ex for 15 mins. I barely touched any surfaces, just passed some paper through a gap in the screen 😁 all seemed well controlled.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes I collected. My dealers did most of the paperwork via email to reduce time in the dealership, and talked me through the measures they have in place to reduce chance of infection - sanitising surfaces, screens up on desks (about 4 foot high perspex) and only one person collecting at a time. No tour around car and nobody in my car or the part ex for 15 mins. I barely touched any surfaces, just passed some paper through a gap in the screen 😁 all seemed well controlled.
Thanks for the update, my dealership is closed. I guess this is the new world we're living in now!

1121 - 1134 of 1134 Posts