Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1141 - 1160 of 1176 Posts

·
Registered
DS3 Etense 2020
117 Posts
Here’s mine! I absolutely love it. If anyone is looking at getting any new or used Tesla from them (definitely only buy from them as they give 2-4yrs warranty on all cars even if it’s in their used inventory and everyone is having MCU1 issues which Tesla will make MCU2 for FREE (costs £2500) if you’re in warranty!)

Use my referral code to get 1000 free supercharger miles and $250 cash reward if you get Solar as well. It works in any country as I’m in UK and worked for me! 300+miles on EVERY charge no EV can compete with that!

Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $250 Cash Award

View attachment 131805
Ohhhh lovely!!!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I picked mine up from the dealer's on Saturday...my first EV!

Enjoyed the 2 hr drive home but not had chance to get out in it much since then. 😀

View attachment 131600
this is stunning

are there any decent pcp deals on these as their RRP is pretty high

JJ

·
Registered
2020 Kia e-Niro
67 Posts
Thought I'd give this us a shot... how about we share a few pictures of our cars?

Here's my Nissan LEAF, taken this weekend locally, just to get the ball rolling...

Nissan LEAF in the woods
by themullett, on Flickr

Over to you!
2020 Silky silver E Niro at the PP Protect after applying a Ceramic coating.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
ZE50 GT Line in Celadon Blue with CCS and winter pack, my third Zoe 😊

·
Ecohound
1,305 Posts
Really liking the variety of cars showing up here. Gone are the days when it was only Ampera, Leaf, i3, Zoe, Miev, Soul and Outlander. However one thing that hasn't changed is the enthusiasm of new owners. Except perhaps older owners upgrading from 80 miles to 150 miles plus vehicles but they are still just as excited.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there! My name is Valeria, I work in an on-car ad agency Adverttu. We are looking for EV in London for our new on-car campaign. Do you drive around Central London and want to earn up to £175 a month? If yes, reach out to me here or on [email protected]. We have an EV-only campaign coming soon. Don’t miss out on the opportunity!

Check our latest blog post to download our app and put your EV to even better use promoting the benefits of a greener lifestyle: https://bit.ly/3ezZfrE

·
Registered
27 Posts
Below is our Kia E-Niro 4 with a 20 plate. Picked it up yesterday. We have both driven our new car. OH says 'perfectly fine, totally ordinary car'. I say 'totally amazing way of the future hopefully planet helping ordinary car.' Home charger arriving on Friday 31st July (if it does). I managed to download and synch the UVO app. Big disappointment. It hardly does anything! Never mind. At the moment I'm boasting to friends about having an EV, watching YouTubes - I love Mr EV and his gorgeous family - and trying to plough through the manual. Greetings. I'll keep you all posted.

xNYhPpt2RvuPTUQmZu34NQ.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
I managed to download and synch the UVO app. Big disappointment. It hardly does anything! Never mind.
I sort of know what you mean but I think the ability to track where the car is in real time is potentially very helpful in case of theft (or massive car parks!). Also, the latest version of the app indicates the state of the 12v battery which has been problematical for earlier e-niro drivers.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Below is our Kia E-Niro 4 with a 20 plate. Picked it up yesterday. We have both driven our new car. OH says 'perfectly fine, totally ordinary car'. I say 'totally amazing way of the future hopefully planet helping ordinary car.' Home charger arriving on Friday 31st July (if it does). I managed to download and synch the UVO app. Big disappointment. It hardly does anything! Never mind. At the moment I'm boasting to friends about having an EV, watching YouTubes - I love Mr EV and his gorgeous family - and trying to plough through the manual. Greetings. I'll keep you all posted.

View attachment 132589
Very nice indeed. Which home charger are you getting?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am getting a PodPoint tethered unit. Because the Kia dealer recommended them and I immediately put one on order. Once I realised that PodPoint may not be all that great and Ohme might be better I gave PodPoint a kicking so they gave me a near date for installation and I couldn't bear to go through the hassle of getting our money back and waiting for an Ohme date for installation. Customer service at Ohme is very good though. I hope we don't regret our decision too soon.

1141 - 1160 of 1176 Posts