Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you have pointed out in one of the introduction threads, you request that anyone with commercial interest makes it clear in their signature.

However, as there have been one or two "fat" signatures with several lines of text and large images showing up lately (which really effect the flow and readability of the threads), I have disabled showing signatures.

Perhaps those representing a commercial interest could get a badge, banner, orange text, etc in their little left hand panel? Or restrict signatures to 1 or two lines of small text (perhaps in a faded colour)?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Have noticed this also. Perhaps those of us looking to extort money from others could say so in a tickbox when registering? ;-)

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I'll send you the EDFE palette RGB codes so you can get my signature right @Paul :cool:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Can you (perhaps privately) send me a link to offending signatures.

By default signature text is smaller (and I think off-black) but that can be easily customised.

Thanks.
Paul, I do not have a Signature box in my profile; is that normal now?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Same here

·
Administrator
387 Posts
Paul, I do not have a Signature box in my profile; is that normal now?
How To Add Your Signature
From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on the upward-pointing arrow and then select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.

From your “Account Settings” page you will then see more navigation option of the left side. Select “Signature”.

Now you can simply enter your signature information in the text editor and click save.

- Cricket

1 - 14 of 14 Posts