Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering a Skoda Enyaq. However, my wife has back problems , so we need a EV with the softest ride we can find. Apparently all Skoda UK Enyaq 80 demonstrator vehicles have been specified with 21" wheels. I drove one of these vehicles, and my wife felt the rider was firmer that the VW ID.4 that we drove on 20" wheels, but which also has a different design of seat. All Skoda UK Enyaq 60 demonstrator vehicles are apparently specified with 20" wheels, where as I would really like my wife to be able to experience the ride of an Enyaq on 19" wheels, ideally with the optional Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) set to comfort setting. Is there anyone in the Midland with an Enyaq of this specification, or expecting delivery soon, who would be prepared to offer a demonstration drive to a couple of mask-wearing double vaccinated people.I can't risk ordering a car on a 3 year lease, only to find that the combination of the ride and seat design is too firm. Thanks anyone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.