Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
Volkswagen ID.3 Life
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skoda have just released the (silly) name of their SUV BEV based on the VW I.D. 4. The pictures of the concept look amazing, but we will have to see what the production version is like.

·
Administrator
450 Posts
Its been created. Will add more model sections as the section builds more steam.
-Philip

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
740 Posts
Saw on twitter this is being properly unveiled in September. Cant find confirmation if its ID3 or 4 based though? If its 4 then im more interested as need something bigger for the family

·
Registered
112 Posts
@Jimlad I was in my local Skoda dealer a few weeks back having my ICE serviced and spoke to the guys about the Enyaq and it’s size.

The chap said that from what he had been told, the car will sit size wise between the Karoq and the Kodiaq so bigger than the ID3.

I’m very much looking forward you seeing this one, apart from the SUV thing it ticks all my boxes..

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
740 Posts
@Jimlad I was in my local Skoda dealer a few weeks back having my ICE serviced and spoke to the guys about the Enyaq and it’s size.

The chap said that from what he had been told, the car will sit size wise between the Karoq and the Kodiaq so bigger than the ID3.

I’m very much looking forward you seeing this one, apart from the SUV thing it ticks all my boxes..
Interesting! Lets hope its reasonably priced too.

Reactions: SomecallmeTim

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
740 Posts
Reactions: burnt_crisps2

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
2019 BMW i3 120Ah
1,613 Posts
I didn’t know much about this until today - had vaguely heard it mentioned - but it seems like it hasn’t had much fanfare at all. I can see this being very popular - but as ever badge snobbery in the UK may get in the way.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm way past the badge status, been driving Skoda Octavias since 2000, I've had 5 of them and 3 of those were vRS models. Great cars, but the vRS will be competing with Polestar 2 and Tesla M3 if the reports I've read on pricing are right.

Edit: It's the founder's edition that is likely to cost £50k, that has a few options including fast 125KW charging, yes, fast charging as an option!
So really not sure what the vRS will cost.

·
2019 BMW i3 120Ah
1,613 Posts
My previous car was a Superb estate which was great (if predictably dull).

Some more info here

·
2019 BMW i3 120Ah
1,613 Posts
I like how (to my eyes at least) it looks more estate than SUV.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts