Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, first post and hoping its in the right section,

I have a new Skoda superb iV estate which I have had for 10 weeks, I have a bit of a problem in that I am struggling setting the timer charge to come on at 1.00am which is when my leccy is at a third of daytime tariff, there is an app called Skoda Connect that is free for the first year and apparently you can set the timer with this, however I am not able at the moment to register connect to my car, its been back to the dealers with this problem they had it for 2 days and were not able to resolve, they said that Skoda are aware of the problem and are working on it and hope to have a fix early in the new year,

so for now I should be able to set the timer from the infotainment, but I’m not having much luck sometimes it works other times it doesn’t there is a feature called departure time and on the same screen a set time and a finish time, what I’m not getting at the moment is why I need to input a departure time, surely I could just input a start and finish time for the charge ? do I need to always set a departure time as well as a start and stop time ( can’t see the need) so hoping that someone with a Superb iV sees this and has an idea

thanks in advance

Jim

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 28
8,706 Posts
Welcome. Whilst 'Ice breakers' section is perfectly correct for a first post to introduce yourself I think that you might have better luck with finding an answer to your problem in the Skoda specific section. Scroll right down in the list of subjects to find it. This is one thread by another iV owner where you might find other owners able to sort it out for you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. Whilst 'Ice breakers' section is perfectly correct for a first post to introduce yourself I think that you might have better luck with finding an answer to your problem in the Skoda specific section. Scroll right down in the list of subjects to find it. This is one thread by another iV owner where you might find other owners able to sort it out for you.

Hi Hitstirrer, thanks for getting back to me, I'll look at reposting in the Skoda section

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts