Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Leaf lover
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one here take their small dog out with them in their model 3?
Are you both happy with whatever safety set up you've made?

·
Premium Member
4,283 Posts
Whilst not in a M3, our dog travels on the back seat of both cars wearing a Julius K-9 harness and a seatbelt socket connector.

Also he’s on a fitted seat cover too.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,543 Posts
Yes, though not too small, 14kilo. I have a cover which has straps that go over the rear headrests and covers the full seat. Her harness clips into a seatbelt buckle through a slot in the cover. The only hassle is if she moves to the centre seat she can set off the seatbelt unfastened warning beeps.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I put my small dog in the boot. She seems quite happy for the short journeys I do.

·
Registered
93 Posts
We have a Springer Spaniel who occasionally comes in my M3. He is happy enough being fixed in via seat belt connection on the back seat. I do find the car is easier to clean than others after our dog has been in. Also found dog mode really handy over summer. Still no replacement for a hatchback car though in my opinion.

·
Leaf lover
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slightly leading question?

Or is a small dog a standard M3 accessory?
Those obsessives like me waiting for Battery Day this very week are speculating on want surprises Elon will have for us. A small dog with every purchase trained to stay alert whilst in fsd mode?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts