Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks
Seriously considering a Passat GTE estate as our next car. I'm aware that the boot floor doesn't have a lower position because of the batteriy, but I've been unable to find the actual "height" of the boot (i.e. the tallest thing that would fit on the floor and still allow the load cover to close). I found all the other dimensions, oddly.
If anyone happened to be able to provide that missing bit of info that would be great, as it is quite hard to arrange to see cars in person at the moment, obviously!
Hopefully,
Ian.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Ian,
I have had my 2018 GTE Estate for just over a year now, and absolutely love it.
If I read your question correctly, its around 18 inches - see attached photos. If you need anything else, let me know.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's perfect - thanks so much - will greatly assist my "will family + dog fit" calculations! Good to hear that you're enjoying yours - I'm definitely keeping my eye out for one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Ian - Stuie's measurement is up to the parcel blind. The measurement from floor to roof is 70cm
I have had my estate for three months. I love it. It's an exceedingly well thought out car, and a pleasure to drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts