Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought a pic of the Brodit ProClips and Fix2Car cradles I use in my Leaf would be interesting.

The ProClips clip on, no damage to the dash, and the Fix2Car cradles are a product I'me reviewing. Got a Nexus5 and iPhone 5S cradle installed.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You could have it on the left hand mount if you wanted to access the drivers side vent but, to be honest, I rarely use the mini mount. It doesn't offer me any more than I can get from my iPhone and my eyes aren't quite that bad yet!

Using just a smartphone doesn't block the air vents a great deal and I only ever have cool air coming through them although I've found the Leaf centre vents a little poor, unless the fan is on high, very little air seems to come out of them?

There is an A Pillar Brodit ProClip, not sure if there is enough clearance to use an iPad mini in that position though.

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
I've found the Leaf centre vents a little poor though, unless the fan is on high very little air seems to come out of them?
Totally with you on that one. The only thing I ever use is a stick-on mount for the iPhone 5/iPhone 4, it's pretty nifty and small.

For the LEAF I've only used it in the screen, was about £20 with universal adapters and all sorts. Will try and find/recall the make and post some photos in the future.

The bobbly all over, sweeping dash of the Nissan LEAF is not great for gadget attachments I have to say.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts