Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Electric transit - not currently running - but overall very good condition.
I've been running this vehicle for a year or so until lockdown. I then parked it up on private land and left it. Unfortunately some expletive deleted people tried to nick it, and got in through the passenger window and messed with it. It now won't start or run.
If you want a huge haul of Li-ion batteries or a motor, you could sell the body on perhaps?
The vehicle is in the Midlands - Nuneaton.
Have a look on Ebay for more details: Electric Ford Transit (Smith 'Edison' version) Spares or repair | eBay

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Electric transit - not currently running - but overall very good condition.
I've been running this vehicle for a year or so until lockdown. I then parked it up on private land and left it. Unfortunately some expletive deleted people tried to nick it, and got in through the passenger window and messed with it. It now won't start or run.
If you want a huge haul of Li-ion batteries or a motor, you could sell the body on perhaps?
The vehicle is in the Midlands - Nuneaton.
Have a look on Ebay for more details: Electric Ford Transit (Smith 'Edison' version) Spares or repair | eBay
RElisted due to time waster so new ebay id:Electric Ford Transit (Smith 'Edison' version) Spares or repair | eBay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts