Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Super - big step up from the Leaf! Let us know how you get on with it.

·
Registered
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey - yeah - used my brothers code - thank you :)

Can’t wait now - this is gonna be the longest wait :). I’ll crack on and get my assignment written before it comes - lol

A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
May well take 6-8 weeks but also be prepared for a phone call in between if that find a matching car as that happened to me.
Oh wow! I won’t hold my breath - but hopefully :)

·
Registered
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quick question about chargers - I’ve got a Pod-Point 32amp tethered type 2 charger outside - that’ll be fine won’t it?

I’m with octopus energy and am switching to their Tesla energy plan - I’ve got solar and powerwall - so apparently Tesla manage your import / outgoing electricity to save you money whilst charging the car utilising solar as much as possible....

Thanks in advance :)

Alan

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,880 Posts
Quick question about chargers - I’ve got a Pod-Point 32amp tethered type 2 charger outside - that’ll be fine won’t it?

I’m with octopus energy and am switching to their Tesla energy plan - I’ve got solar and powerwall - so apparently Tesla manage your import / outgoing electricity to save you money whilst charging the car utilising solar as much as possible....

Alan

Yes, your pod-point will work fine (y)

·
Registered
41 Posts

Alan

Got the same set up for my LR and no problems

·
Registered
153 Posts
Alan, I also have a Leaf 2.Zero 2018. Tesla have just offered me £17400 as a trade in. Are you selling yours privately or trade in?

·
Registered
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Privately I think - I got that same offer from Tesla

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi All

Moving from my Nissan Leaf, waiting on delivery details, but they said six to eight weeks.

Very exciting! :)

Alan
i may be wrong (and I hope for your sake I am) but at work we’ve ordered 3 Tesla’s and none of them have come in at anyway near the predicted timescales. We were also told up to 8 weeks from Tesla , but 2 ended up being about 12 weeks, and one due In Jan is now being quoted at March.
it may depends what model you ordered.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have a Tesla on order (LR) on lease. Requested Leeds collection but been told the car is at Dartford collection centre. Anyone got Tesla to move the car or at least pay travel costs, as I'm in Sheffield. Can pick you between 2-8 march.

·
Registered
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i may be wrong (and I hope for your sake I am) but at work we’ve ordered 3 Tesla’s and none of them have come in at anyway near the predicted timescales. We were also told up to 8 weeks from Tesla , but 2 ended up being about 12 weeks, and one due In Jan is now being quoted at March.
it may depends what model you ordered.
Ahh, yeah, I’d like the car sooner rather than later, but there’s nothing hingeing on it... just my patience :). I’m ready for it now, but will just have to wait my turn. I don’t see it as being anything unusual in the M3 range, just pearl white LR AWD. There must be thousands of them lined up ;-)

Ideally I’d love it for august, doing a road trip to Spain - if not, I’ll fly - simples (but I’ll be disappointed)

Alan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
I ordered a standard LR right at the start of December. Hopefully looking at early March delivery according to the broker's discussions with Tesla.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts