Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam sure a lot of people on this forum are just starting the process of looking to buy an e-Niro. Would be interested to here a. What you are being quoted as a lead time and b. Are you being offered any discount.

My starter for ten is 7 months and no discount (apparently Kia are being miserly because of demand vs supply).

Await your replies

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro
100 Posts
I'm not convinced the dealers have any real idea until the car gets allocated to them.
I ordered Nov 19 and they have been saying that Kia play their cards close to the chest and they suspect around June.

·
Registered
24 Posts
When we ordered ours the dealer at Pentagon said that they don't get informed about delivery until they actually arrive here. With the Prius we knew when it left Japan.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Several people have had deliveries confirmed just after the start of the month of Feb, while the Morning Camilla only docked on 11/12 Feb.

So while it appeared pre Christmas that allocations were made in Immingham, it would now appear that allocations are at the latest being one at shipping but at best, at the time of building.

I suspect that allocations are being done at build time since I haven't heard anyone complain about only getting their second colour choice.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I suspect that allocations are being done at build time since I haven't heard anyone complain about only getting their second colour choice.
I wasn’t asked about a second colour so presume you are right? Or were they asking once they had a vehicle?

I ordered late October 2019 and was told probably June.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts