Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is another thread https://speakev.com/threads/how-many-times-have-you-been-blocked-at-a-rapid-charger.3442/

Where people are saying how many times and by what they have been blocked by someone else using the rapid chargers, given the enormous thread a few weeks ago about it being Telsa drivers I thought I would tally up the results

Seems its those pesky leaf owners :)
Leaf 20
Tesla 6
Zoe 6
i3 2
iON 1

Where someone said "a few" I counted as two

I know its not scientific, its just a little bit of fun so please don't take it any other way

Now all you pesky leaf owners get off the rapids I need to charge the Model S :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
There is another thread https://speakev.com/threads/how-many-times-have-you-been-blocked-at-a-rapid-charger.3442/

Where people are saying how many times and by what they have been blocked by someone else using the rapid chargers, given the enormous thread a few weeks ago about it being Telsa drivers I thought I would tally up the results

Seems its those pesky leaf owners :)
Leaf 20
Tesla 6
Zoe 6
i3 2
iON 1

Where someone said "a few" I counted as two

I know its not scientific, its just a little bit of fun so please don't take it any other way

Now all you pesky leaf owners get off the rapids I need to charge the Model S :)
...given the relative numbers of Leaf vs Model S on the road, it seems obvious that the Model S is proportionally blocking the rapids much more frequently! ;) The few thousand Leaf drivers are saints by comparison!

·
Registered
754 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...given the relative numbers of Leaf vs Model S on the road, it seems obvious that the Model S is proportionally blocking the rapids much more frequently! ;) The few thousand Leaf drivers are saints by comparison!
Ah the use of statistics to change the meaning of the message :) proportion has nothing to do with the fact that its those pesky leaf drivers :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ah the use of statistics to change the meaning of the message :) proportion has nothing to do with the fact that its those pesky leaf drivers :)
Look, everyone knows that 98% of statistics are made up on the spot. There's no proof, of course, but it's scientific fact! :p

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My statistics teacher told me if you make up statistics use numbers 7 and 4 they are more likely to be believed :)

74% of people agree with me always sounds more realistic than 98% :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
My statistics teacher told me if you make up statistics use numbers 7 and 4 they are more likely to be believed :)

74% of people agree with me always sounds more realistic than 98% :)
Ooh, I'm going to remember that.

Of course, we all know that there are lies, damn lies, and statistics :)

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts