Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now the country is opened up, has anyone got any plans to organise a small EV gathering round a charger somewhere?

Either local or national?

🚗🍟🍕☕🍻:ROFLMAO:🤗

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
5,870 Posts
You’re always welcome to meet be at the San Cugat Supercharger.

I will bring cake.
Sounds good. We'll have to avoid Lleida and the lockdown in that area, but it's got to be less than 500 miles from Bilbao.

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
5,870 Posts
He's showing the Union Flag today. He's an awkward sod :)
I suspect that implies that someone was watching TV via the interweb ......

·
Registered
Kona PremSe64k 2020+bluelink +ohme
524 Posts
We could do a socially distanced chargup! Eg we could each agree a moment in time to charge our cars and start the charge at exactly the same moment. We could agree start and end goal percentages, depending on model and likely charging rate etc. A zoom session could automatically record this.

Start your chargers...

·
Registered
114 Posts
We could do a socially distanced chargup! Eg we could each agree a moment in time to charge our cars and start the charge at exactly the same moment. We could agree start and end goal percentages, depending on model and likely charging rate etc. A zoom session could automatically record this.

Start your chargers...

ooh are you sure...”they” say the grid cannae handle it Captain 😂😂😂😂🤭.

on the other hand it could prove to all the nay sayers once and for all that it’s not a problem both in theory and in practice.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
18,578 Posts
ooh are you sure...”they” say the grid cannae handle it Captain 😂😂😂😂🤭.

on the other hand it could prove to all the nay sayers once and for all that it’s not a problem both in theory and in practice.
I can see the headline now:

“Flash mob EV enthusiasts make the National Grid turn on their first coal fired power station in months”

·
Registered
Kona PremSe64k 2020+bluelink +ohme
524 Posts
I can see the headline now:

“Flash mob EV enthusiasts make the National Grid turn on their first coal fired power station in months”
Sounds like the start of a joke, "How many EV divers does it take to cause the coal fired power station to be switched on?" No idea of the punchline.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts