Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried AP from Broxden in Perth down south via Craigend and the car took the slow bend at Broxden (speed limit 50 I think) at 45, slowing down from 70 gradually if not smoothly. When It went to merge with the traffic from the Friarton bridge I took it off AP as it did not seem to want to merge but after that, all fine to junction 7 where to took me off and would have halted just before the junction as AP disengaged.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Went for a drive today and no change to the visualisations until I did a reboot now I have traffic lights and I noticed the only directional arrow on my lane on the way home. I thought speed limit signs and 'Stop' signs were to be in this update? I will need to re-read the release notes tomorrow.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just got back from a late shift and mine has downloaded, its showing in the app. No app notification beforehand.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I am now on 2020.8.
Liking the new traffic light visualisations etc ..... if Tesla can eventually give us FSD with no restrictions in the future, I may splash out for it.... :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Downloaded, no wheelie bins, no traffic lights. I'm assuming you need FSD to see. I have cones still. ?
In Autopilot settings, turn on FSD Visualisation Preview, or something similar.

NOTE: if you are on East Entry profile, it doesn't carry over to your main driver profile. Select the driver profile(s) you want and then turn on the Visualisation setting.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts