Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Leaf Tekna 40kw
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, in the last couple of days my Nissan Leaf 40 2019 infotainment has been displaying that a software update is available. After many attempts to to try and install it I keep getting the following messages shown below. I have nothing plugged into my USB port (I can only select LATER and not ACCEPT) but it does not install later when it is parked on my drive connected to my WIFI with a strong signal, it is also set for AUTO UPDATES. The second photo is the display you get when you you press the start button before you drive.
Any help from you guys will be very much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
243 Posts
That's interesting, I'll try to force an update when I get home later.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've also tried to do the software update manually but it goes back to the first image with ACCEPT grayed out and you can only choose LATER.🤔 I have rang Nissan this morning about this but the service centre was busy and they said they will get back to me later.🤞

·
Registered
51 Posts
Got the same problem, so annoying. Also tried to open the Nissan Connect app on my iPad but it won’t open, says accept terms and conditions on infotainment screen, did that still won’t open. Also when I tried to open the app there was an update which I have done but all to no avail.
live just spent hours linking my iPad Music app to HomePod mini. About to suffer software rage!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I just checked my 2020 Leaf for software update and said it was up to date. Version 283C39344R. The other details are in the image but no map updates were required either.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think it is hit or miss whether the updated software downloads properly, if it doesn't you get the messages that appear on the screen that I have posted and there is know way of stopping them appearing. I have tried disconnecting the battery hopping it will reset the system to redownload the update but no luck there!
I'm afraid it is a trip to my local Nissan dealer 40 miles away! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Im connected with my home wifi , turn on car , wait ages , go into setting , go across to settings then software update
I’ve just tried that, took ages for wifi to connect and when it did I tried both auto and manual updates, both gave the same message. So annoying.

current version is:

1FEE76D2-A0F5-4376-A6AA-7BD06F4FF459.jpeg 854C6B4E-BA51-4B9E-8F2D-D19FA393DE5D.jpeg

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No, no scrolling. Tried with motor on and motor off.
We seem to be experiencing the same issue as my software version is the same as yours and it's doing exactly the same thing. I have tried all different ways leaving the car switched on with parking break on connected to my wi-fi for 30 min, disconnecting the battery, nothing seems to work 😠 . I think the only way to stop this annoying message popping up is a visit to a Nissan garage so they can install the software manually. It's a shame there is not an option to download it ourselves and install it via USB.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts