Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Interestingly I just happened to look at the software version information and now after the modified update the Navigation version is no longer displayed, (it's just left blank) but it did not fully display the version before due to font size being too big and again I think this was only with the 283C30331E version.
Hi, just got my Leaf back from Nissan Crawley and they have fixed the system and map update issues. The system information screen now looks like this

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
Leaf e+ 62kwh https://share.octopus.energy/quiet-puma-274
763 Posts
That's great news :) did they explain what the issue was? just incase it helps others..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had my update come through today, whilst on a trip to the coast with the family! After setting off and about 15 mins into journey the message came up telling me there is a software update available and did I want to download it, with the option of downloading it not greyed out! Followed the prompts and all installed correctly! I had not raised a 'ticket' with any Nissan dealer so that doesn't seem to be necessary.
The only difference I have found is the parking aid warning tones are not so loud and annoying. Its an issue I've had since owning the car. When parking on my drive I stop close to a wall and this activates the warning which was really loud even though I had adjusted the volume setting to low! So that's one improvement I have found so far!
So be patient guys, no need to book in with Nissan!
Cheers,
Maverick.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Had my update come through today, whilst on a trip to the coast with the family! After setting off and about 15 mins into journey the message came up telling me there is a software update available and did I want to download it, with the option of downloading it not greyed out! Followed the prompts and all installed correctly! I had not raised a 'ticket' with any Nissan dealer so that doesn't seem to be necessary.
The only difference I have found is the parking aid warning tones are not so loud and annoying. Its an issue I've had since owning the car. When parking on my drive I stop close to a wall and this activates the warning which was really loud even though I had adjusted the volume setting to low! So that's one improvement I have found so far!
So be patient guys, no need to book in with Nissan!
Cheers,
Maverick.
You are most likely correct. But bear in mind that I had raised the issue with Nissan for over three weeks and even on the day of the service appointment, Nissan Customer Service were telling me that the issue was still being looked into and they didn't know when the issue would be identified and resolved.

A few days before the appointment I started getting warm feelings on this forum that the update might complete soon, but nothing at all from Nissan - so I felt it sensible to proceed with the appointment - but I'm sure you are correct, that had I not attended the appointment the update would have probably happened any way.

Cheers,

Nigel

161 - 166 of 166 Posts