Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Who have had a software update problem and who have not? Pole

• Did you have a problem with your update?

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Did your update go smoothly without a problem?

Votes: 10 71.4%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition & Tesla M3 LR
6,647 Posts
I suspect that there are enough people who don’t own an ID.3 but have an axe to grind with VW, that I’m not sure what it will tell us!

It will be up there with Amazon reviews as an accurate indicator of what’s going on I’m afraid.

·
Registered
ID3 1st Edition in Glacier White
452 Posts
I suspect that there are enough people who don’t own an ID.3 but have an axe to grind with VW, that I’m not sure what it will tell us!

It will be up there with Amazon reviews as an accurate indicator of what’s going on I’m afraid.
You never stop with the apologism and diversion do you. Jeez.
There clearly have been some significant update issues which well known posters on here and elsewhere have specifically detailed. There are clearly controller stock, supply issues due to bricking incidents. VW have even issued a fix to help with reinstalls after installation failures.
Give it a rest.

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition & Tesla M3 LR
6,647 Posts
You never stop with the apologism and diversion do you. Jeez.
There clearly have been some significant update issues which well known posters on here and elsewhere have specifically detailed. There are clearly controller stock, supply issues due to bricking incidents. VW have even issued a fix to help with reinstalls after installation failures.
Give it a rest.
Thanks for the ad-hominem.

I’m talking about things that pre-exist the ID.3 issues, but carry on anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts