19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CHEVROLET VOLT 2013

64000 miles
White with white interior
Full Bellingers service history
MOT until June 2020

£8950

Used until last month for my daily commute from Bath to Bristol, comfortably covering the 25 mile round trip each day purely on electric (without skimping on the heating in winter).

I have moved house and now live within cycling distance from work, so even a zero-emission car feels excessive for my 0.5 mile commute!

Highlights:

All the standard Volt luxuries such as a thumping Bose stereo, heated seats, cruise control, preconditioning, keyless entry, reversing camera

Contrast black roof.

White interior console.

Exterior and interior are in superb condition.

5 year HV coolant change completed.

142 lifetime MPG, which has improved since I bought it, almost entirely using it for pure electric commuting, with occasional long trips.

Central rear seat storage pocket is present, just not in the photos.

This was Bellingers demo Volt before being purchased by a local couple. Bellingers of Wantage have a reputation as the 'best of the best' at looking after Volts and Amperas meaning this Volt has had the best start in life and aftercare possible.

Comes with original Voltec 3 pin charger to plug into your wall socket as well as a Type 2 to Type 1 cable I purchased from EV Connectors to easily hook up to destination chargers.

The private plate stays with me. The original reg is OU13 YOO.

The car is available to view in Kingswood, Bristol.

Please post any questions below and I'll get back as soon as I can.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
28,612 Posts
My only question is; are they really still worth that much?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My only question is; are they really still worth that much?
Before setting the asking price, I looked at Amperas and Volts for sale on here, eBay and Auto Trader and it's pitched in that area, bearing in mind it's a good 'un!

I am of course open to offers.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sounds like a fair price to me considering the mileage and condition. Also bearing in mind now the i3 REX has been discontinued there is still nothing on sale to match it. Shocking really, that there isn't a single new 'range extended' EV model with pure electric running capability (even when flooring the right hand pedal). That alone has to be reason to defy any sort of depreciation due to age.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buyer is due to collect today or tomorrow?

So the answer is 95% sold... I'll mark it as sold when it's paid and dispatched.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOW SOLD

Sorry to see it go but it's gone to an enthusiastic owner and a nice genuine guy. I recommended Speak EV so he may well make himself known on here soon...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts