Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

For sale is this Nissan Leaf 2017, it is only just turned 4 years old and is the top spec Tekna model. The Tekna has leather interior, reverse and all round cameras, heated steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, etc. This being the higher capacity 30kwh version gives a real world range of 90-100 miles.

The car has rapid charging and standard charging connectors, it has 11 out of 12 bars of battery health and is in very good condition inside. Outside it has a scrape on the rear passenger side door and some around the wheel arch and this could do with a tidy up. There are some other marks around the vehicle consistent with age.

Any questions or more photos required just ask, the car is in Essex. £8,800 ono.

Im not on these forums all the time so feel free to email [email protected]

Kind regards

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
This would be ideal for me but 400 miles away :(

·
Registered
318 Posts
Scrooge: have you considered using Shiply to deliver a car for you? I've used it twice over the past 5 years, and would recommend it, especially if you're buying an EV with a range much less than the distance home.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Scrooge: have you considered using Shiply to deliver a car for you? I've used it twice over the past 5 years, and would recommend it, especially if you're buying an EV with a range much less than the distance home.
I like to kick the tyres with sharp intakes of breath :LOL:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, thanks for the interest chaps. I am going to get the door and possibly other areas tidied up as the bodywork condition lets it down as it is quite a young car and would look a lot better tidied up.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Not much goes wrong with leaf. Very reaible.

Not Old type i3 REX.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts