Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 10.25" LCD display Monitor for a BMW i3.
The part number for this is 65509306743.
I used this screen to replace the small 6.5" screen in my 2017 i3. The bigger unit has the same fittings, but needs to be coded via Bimmertech, or similar, to work. Once coded, I could use the screen in split screen mode.
The screen is in a good condition.
£400 inc P+P
If you are local to Oxted, Surrey, I can fit the unit and code the car for a small fee, as long as you don't mind if the caps that cover the screws getting a little marked, I could never get them off easily on my car.
If you want to do it yourself, the instructions are here

BMW i3 Nav Screen Upgrade DIY

BMW Screen Front.jpg BMW Screen Back.jpg

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This item is still for sale.
If you wanted to buy this screen new to do the upgrade, they are nearly £2500 from BMW

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have for sale a 10.25" LCD display Monitor for a BMW i3.
The part number for this is 65509306743.
I used this screen to replace the small 6.5" screen in my 2017 i3. The bigger unit has the same fittings, but needs to be coded via Bimmertech, or similar, to work. Once coded, I could use the screen in split screen mode.
The screen is in a good condition.
£400 inc P+P
If you are local to Oxted, Surrey, I can fit the unit and code the car for a small fee, as long as you don't mind if the caps that cover the screws getting a little marked, I could never get them off easily on my car.
If you want to do it yourself, the instructions are here

BMW i3 Nav Screen Upgrade DIY

View attachment 133040 View attachment 133041

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, you can send me a private message.
You can do this by hovering the mouse over my name and there is a option to send a message

1 - 7 of 7 Posts