Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High spec model incl choc leather seats, larger info screen, voice activated phone dialing, reversing camera, smart cruise, upgraded sound etc.
82,000 miles, MOT to March, ZERO road tax model
Currently shows 135 miles range on electric when fully charged - plus 100 on petrol.
I bought this 2 months ago as a runaround until my new lease EV arrived (it now has). It was ex lease, so one previous owner and a service record.
Good all round order, as you would expect from 3 years of use.
Comes with 2 keys, original handbook and first aid kit, new type 2 charging cable
Located Cardiff, you're welcome to view
Looking for £15,500 ono

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have this car with slightly less miles and the Battery still as good at when I first bought it with 33k on clock.

Now has 78k

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Adrian - it certainly drives like it's done far fewer miles.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bit too much for me at the moment. But if you don't mind me asking, how did you get an ex-lease car? Through auction?

Thanks

·
Registered
943 Posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Adrian - it certainly drives like it's done far fewer miles.
You have the 2k seats think they where during ordering. And active cruise control. Not too many i3s have that option.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bit too much for me at the moment. But if you don't mind me asking, how did you get an ex-lease car? Through auction?

Thanks
Hi Matt
I bought it through an auction - Aston Barclay. As you need a trade account, I used a trade buyer to bid on my behalf.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Apologies to those who expressed interest, for some reason I was not getting message alerts. Now sold to someone who answered my ad on Ebay.

·
Leaf lover
4,380 Posts
Apologies to those who expressed interest, for some reason I was not getting message alerts. Now sold to someone who answered my ad on Ebay.
Well done someone got a bargain. We love our i3 rex and I was temped by your's because it's higher spec and I am in my last year of the lease. Still undecided on asking for a price to buy or put a bid in at auction when handed back or hold out for a model Y. then again I still fancy a model 3. And I am not getting any younger.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Loved having the BMW, only shortcoming for me was the high boot floor for my dogs. Despite its first user having averaged around 500 miles a week for over 3 yrs, it felt like a new car inside.
Yes, suddenly there's going to be much more choice. I have leased an e2008 for 2 yrs, after which I suspect I'll get a Model Y or the new Skoda just announced. If you decide on the i3, there are plenty coming off lease through the auctions now so you should be able to spot, and bid on, one with the spec you want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts