Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Immaculate example of a 40 kWh Renault Zoe (Dynamic Nav trim) on a 66 plate, first registered Dec 2016. This is a Battery Leased car - battery leases start at £59 per month. The car has a full Renault service history, 1 Year MOT and full Renault warranty until Dec 2020.

No dents or stone chips at all - the bodywork is like new. All tyres have a good amount of tread left, with only some minor scratches to the wheels.

This Zoe has no rattles or creaks and the tracking and balancing was done recently. It's been used mainly for school runs, so about 15 miles every day. Interior is spotless and shows no sign of any wear. Wheels are in good condition, with a few minor scratches.

This model comes with a rear reversing camera and European navigation maps. Comes with standard Type 2 charging cable and safety kit. It has an onboard 22 kW charger for faster charging at AC charge points. A full charge costs around £6 and it will drive 150-200 miles on a charge depending on conditions and route.

I'm selling this privately as we are expecting our new Zoe in January. If I don't sell it privately by January, I already have an offer from a dealer - so time to get a bargain. I'd rather see it go to an EV enthusiast or a first-time EV owner at a good price.

More photos can be found on my Autotrader advert here: Renault Zoe R90 - please get in touch through the number on the advert as I don't always check IMs on this forum.

·
Registered
15,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last chance for any offers - this car is going to be sold by tomorrow.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Congratulations.

If you don't mind me asking, were the figures similar to Autotrader's?

Trying to gauge selling mine.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Now sold - to a fellow Zoe enthusiast. So she's going to a good home.
12/12 Still ‘For Sale’ on Auto Trader?
13/12 Now "Sold" on Auto Trader ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts