Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Final price drop to £8350

Serviced on 6 Jan 21 including break strip and clean.

Ideally looking for a quick sale; I'm moving jobs and unfortunately this Leaf 30 just won't get me there. 12 bars of battery (90% SOH), MOT until Sep 21.

As soon as I purchased it I bought one of those caps and fitted it (under the bonnet where it often rusts).

Mark at the rear left (not dented), as can be seen in the picture.

Pick up from Cheshire (CH3).

Automotive design Automotive tail & brake light Automotive exterior Red Automotive lighting
Mode of transport Automotive design Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle
Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Mode of transport Automotive design Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Ideally looking for a quick sale; I'm moving jobs and unfortunately this Leaf 30 just won't get me there. 12 bars of battery, MOT until Sep 21.

As soon as I purchased it I bought one of those caps and fitted it (under the bonnet where it often rusts).

Pick up from Cheshire (CH3).

Pics to follow!
What year was it first registered?

·
Registered
274 Posts
If not driven aggressively and on a level (ish route), you should get 80miles out of it with if it has 12 battery health bars. 90miles, if driven more sedately.

In the summer should be good for 90-100miles.

I'd say that's pretty good value, at the price, good luck!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for that! Yes driving in winter I normally get 80-90 but I don't drive at 65.

I've had limited interest, I guess it's a bad time to be selling due to lockdown and not many people driving. I think it's a very fair price though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts