Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Polestar 2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Available mid September, assuming my Polestar 2 arrives on schedule. Gravity Blue, will have approximately 15,000 miles by then. Registered August 2019. Good condition, has been driven carefully and recommended charging procedures followed. Very few rapid charges, all to a maximum of 80%. No warranty issues. Please contact me if you’re interested, realistic price expectation - £29,750.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just to let you know there are 3 on auto trader at Kia dealers with less mileage all under 31k, the cheapest being 29999 with under 7k miles, please don’t be offended by my comment just saying people won’t pay more for a private sale that a dealer.

·
Registered
2020 Polestar 2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to let you know there are 3 on auto trader at Kia dealers with less mileage all under 31k, the cheapest being 29999 with under 7k miles, please don’t be offended by my comment just saying people won’t pay more for a private sale that a dealer.
Thanks for that. There are also several of similar mileage to mine on Autotrader at higher prices. Are you interested in buying it?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Buyer can ask what they feel what something is worth .

Be it car or home etc

The market will dictate eventually what that will be.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for that. There are also several of similar mileage to mine on Autotrader at higher prices. Are you interested in buying it?
I am collecting a new one in September but I was tracking used prices to see if that was a better option buts for 4K extra I will be keeping the order for the new one.

good choice on the Polestar by the way, it will likely be the p2 that replaces my petrol XC60 in a few years when we go full EV.

·
Registered
2020 Polestar 2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am collecting a new one in September but I was tracking used prices to see if that was a better option buts for 4K extra I will be keeping the order for the new one.

good choice on the Polestar by the way, it will likely be the p2 that replaces my petrol XC60 in a few years when we go full EV.
Thanks. Polestar looks like a good car, just hope it lives up to the reviews. They have a 14 day (limited mileage) returns policy which is useful as it might arrive before my test drive. I had to wait a year for the e-Niro which is a great car also.

·
Registered
2020 Polestar 2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price reduced, I have a delivery date for my Polestar of September 16th.

·
Registered
2020 Polestar 2
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I advertised mine on autotrader and sold it in a couple of days. I'd have thought you would do the same at the price you're now at, or very close to that price.
Thanks for that, appreciated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts