Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm part exchanging my Leaf 24kWh Tekna and handlily still had the old Goodyear tyres I took off last December to replace with CrossClimates, so (with the dealers blessing before anyones asks) I've swapped them back on and can offer up my barely used CrossClimates for any Leaf owner (or soon to be MG ZS owner) who wants to get a set of All Weather Tyres and not spend the £120+ per wheel to do it.

Find attached images of the tyres and a report on the tyres from my service on 2 September 2019 showing 5.6 mm on the fronts and 6.2 mm on the rears.

Looking for £240 buyer collects (I live in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, I can also recommend my local tyre shop if you want to get them fitted the same day as collection, it cost me £30 to have the tyres swapped over yesterday to give you an indication on their prices).

Please message me with any questions tyres are available from today.

Cheers,

Andy.

IMG_0593.JPG IMG_0592.JPG IMG_0594.JPG IMG_0596.JPG IMG_0597.JPG

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I’ll take them. Am in Bradford so can collect this weekend.
Sweet SOLD to Andy. I can be in tomorrow morning, but the rest of the weekend I'm either over in Leeds or in Holmfirth for family stuff, could drop them in for you on my way over to Leeds depending which part of Bradford you're in?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts