Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm considering selling our 24kWh Nissan Leaf, it's a Tekna with less than year old Michelin CrossClimate tyres put on in December 2018 at 38,950 miles. The car has all 12 battery bars (as of 4 months ago (41,500 miles) the SOH was at 91.24%) and is in good condition, with the exception of a few nicks to the plastic around the A, B and C pillars on the passenger side of the car, who knows what the previous owner was taking to the tip that day! I'll upload pictures. We are the second owners, we've had it since October 2018.

It comes with the 3pin granny charger and a 7.5m 32A type1-to-type 2 Menekes fast charge cable (please note the Leaf only has 3.3 charging, but I was using it for both the Leaf and our Soul which supports 6.6).

It has a new MOT and 4th year service as of today, and runs perfectly. Please be aware the service log book is missing the entry for the first years service, I had to get a duplicate from Nissan when I got the car as it was missing at hand over, and they only had records for 2017 and 2018. It has had main dealer services the last three years (including today) so will still be covered by the 12 month break down cover until September 2020.

Looking to sell to make way for a new EV hopefully coming later this month, I wanted to place the ad here first before going to the usual places.

I'll put up pictures later today but please PM me if you have any questions or are interested. I'm based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire.

I'm looking for OIRO £10,500.

Cheers,

Andy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts