Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the second owner brought from Nissan Dealership. Used for daily commute to work.

Excellent car, Interior in excellent condition, Black, 2 Owners. Full Nissan Service History. 4 New Tyres fitted.

Priced for what the dealer is offering on Part Ex. So act quick as the car will be gone by next Friday.

£8,750

·
Registered
2017 Renault Zoe R90 Signature Nav
239 Posts
Hi, you haven’t said what year it was first registered (edit: now added by seller). Also, why have you obscured the registration, it’s impossible to check its MOT history and do a HPI check without it? If you’re not comfortable disclosing the information on the public forum please advise by private message.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Registered in 2015

Finance was paid off in March this year and have sent you the number in a PM.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looking at the AutoTrader valuation your car is apparently in better than good condition as you've received a great part-exchange offer. Some interior photos would help your advert. Looks like it would be a good buy for someone, hopefully through this site, good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
325 Posts
That is a really good part ex price. I was happy with my £8,250 from VW for my 2015 65 plate Tekna (that had done a lot more travelling at 44,000 miles) last October when I traded it in against e-Golf. If someone doesn't want to buy it, you can at least be pleased you have secured a good trade in price (especially given the added issue with COVID). With mine it was auctioned and picked up by a car supermarket who were looking for £10,250 for it (I set up a Google alert on the reg to see what it would go for if it went back on the open market).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts