Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Leaf 40 69
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Peugeot Ion in silver, 38765 miles, but in use daily.

2 owners, 1st was Peugeot dealer and I've owned it for the last three years.

Currently using daily for a 50 mile commute into Sheffield and it's been faultless.

Interior and exterior body work in very good condition. Apart from expected stone chips i think there is just one small ding on the passenger door which was too minor for me to catch in a photograph to demonstrate. I don't notice it day to day, only found out when i took it to a dealer to get an idea of prices.

Also have a Sony XAV-AX100 car play / android auto stereo, and surround, which i have been using in the car. But took out in case i sell it to a dealer to make things simpler.

·
Registered
468 Posts
How much mileage do you get in the summer/winter?

·
Registered
Leaf 40 69
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I get 50 miles to Sheffield and back with a mix of back roads, fast a roads, and motorway in summer and winter. In winter though I don't have heating on in order to do that.

I normally have 2/3 bars battery left out of 16 in winter and have had up to 4/5 in summer .

That route is quite harsh though, outbound it finishes in Fulwood in Sheffield which is at the top of a big hill. The M1/M18 is also quite hilly .

When I travel from Doncaster to Wakefield on the a638 for example that's almost the ideal type of route for the Ion, 50ish and not too hilly. So then I'd reckon to do 60 miles with a sensible margin.

·
Registered
668 Posts
This is a great price to be fair, somebody buy it before I do, the wife wouldn’t be happy, got enough cars already but they are such great fun these ... !! (I’ve had 2!)

Sounds like the batteries are in decent shape too from the journey you can do in it. Don’t suppose you have canion so you can see the battery health?

Cheers

·
Registered
Leaf 40 69
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Has the granny charger, and a type one cable for public charge points.

Tires are good, have all weather tires on the car IMG_20200131_122540.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts