Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I’m selling my Zoe, it’s a 2015 Dynamique Intense rapid charging model with battery lease (starting from £49 p/m). Renault are allowing people to buy out leases now. I have extended the warranty so I can transfer this to the new owner.

This is an electric car, not a hybrid or anything like that.

It is a lovely drive, it is quiet as you’d expect. The range in summer is 80-100 mi and winter 60-80 mi. It has a full Renault service history, the last service was May 2019. MOT is due in December. It has had the BMS update, the SoH is 98% and it's done ~47,700 mi.

It comes with the type 2 cable to charge your vehicle either at home or at public charge points.

It is a used vehicle so it is in good condition but used. There may be some dings but nothing unexpected.
Features

• Sat Nav
  • Climate control
  • Auto lights
  • Auto wipers
  • Keyless entry
  • Full electric windows
  • Rapid charging 0-80% charge in under half an hour.
  • Remote vehicle conditioning (temp, monitoring charge etc)
  • ULEZ compliant
  • No congestion charge
  • 17” alloy wheels
  • Reversing camera
  • Rear parking sensors
  • Remote key card
Any questions please feel free to ask. I'm located in SW London. £6500.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just one question, could you not rotate your pics before you post them.Unfortunatley my head is not fixed on at a 90 degree angle, car looks good though should sell easily.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just one question, could you not rotate your pics before you post them.Unfortunatley my head is not fixed on at a 90 degree angle, car looks good though should sell easily.
Haha, I hadn’t noticed, I think it’s an iPhone thing because I definitely didn’t take them sideways.

I’ll get on it, have you got any ideas about how to do it? On my phone they’re the correct orientation.

Edit: @Graham I think it's done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Iceman:

I'll be advertising my ZE 22 Q90 here shortly, so was perusing your ad to get an idea of what people are asking:
FYI, your photo shows mileage as 47,700, but narrative says 37,700.

Regards,
Pete

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Pete, thanks for letting me know. I'll change it now, it should be 47,700.

I think you have a Q210 rather than a Q90 if it's a 22 kWh car, if it's a 41 kWh car then yes you do have a Q90.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You're absolutely right - it is of course a Q210 (head's in a blur as I skip between ads so am retaining data from other models looked at!)

Incidentally is the buy-out price of £2750 in your ad title based upon discussion with RCI/ Renault?
If so, can you give me contact details for whoever provided that value?

(I've spent all morning todaybeing palmed off by both Renault and RCI onto each other regarding battery buy-out, and I'm pulling my hair out)
You'd think they'd make it easy for them to give them money - especially in these times!

Regards,
Pete

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're absolutely right - it is of course a Q210 (head's in a blur as I skip between ads so am retaining data from other models looked at!)

Incidentally is the buy-out price of £2750 in your ad title based upon discussion with RCI/ Renault?
If so, can you give me contact details for whoever provided that value?

(I've spent all morning todaybeing palmed off by both Renault and RCI onto each other regarding battery buy-out, and I'm pulling my hair out)
You'd think they'd make it easy for them to give them money - especially in these times!

Regards,
Pete
I emailed RCI and asked for the price. I haven't spoken to Renault at all. I just used the electric vehicles RCI email address. It took a few days but I can't say it was difficult. Try the email address instead
Code:
https://www.renaultfinanceuk.com/contact-us
At the moment I haven't heard that anyone has got a price lower than £2750 regardless of vehicle age.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts