·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Smart Fortwo Electric Drive in White and Green
An awesome little two seater. The perfect city vehicle

Mileage: 60000

IMG_20171130_133641841_HDR.jpg

Quirky and fun, the Smart Fortwo ED is a fantastic city car. It drives great, it’s fast than a Renault Zoe, and it can squeeze into just about any space (even end on!) We love this little Smart ED so much and can’t wait to get someone new behind the wheel.

The Smart was developed by Daimler and Tesla. The Smart ED is a piece of automotive history and there may not be the Tesla we have today without it.

Our website listing: 2013 Smart Electric Drive - Tesla Technology - Drive Green

Price: £6295

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
26,275 Posts
... relative to the driveway, or the pockets?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sadly I don't have enough money otherwise I'd buy one. However I am curious to know what is the max speed it could charge at? And what is the battery/vehicle warranty like?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The warranty on this vehicle has expired however we will provide a 3 month Drive Green warranty on the vehicle. This can be extended with a third party warranty company for cost price if required. Personally, we find the technology in these EVs is extremely robust and we wouldn't worry about extending the warranty however that will be a decision for the purchaser.

This Smart ED can charge at 3.3kW.

·
The best there is at what I do
10,630 Posts
Sadly I don't have enough money otherwise I'd buy one. However I am curious to know what is the max speed it could charge at? And what is the battery/vehicle warranty like?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Think it takes 6 to 7 hours to charge and has a range of around 100 miles.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's about right Rich, charging is a fair bit (50%) quicker on a 3.3kW chargepoint rather than the 3 pin granny cable as you would expect. The range is a bit less than 100 miles in the real world.

I am currently commuting in this car as I love it so much. It will be a shame to see it go - we're considering keeping the Smart ED as our sign vehicle and selling the Twizy instead!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts