Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pod Point Solo 7kW Charger, Type 2 socket, non-tethered type. In very good condition and full working order.

£180 collected from CH1 or CH8, alternatively £200 delivered.

IMG_20191016_135453.jpg
IMG_20191016_135507.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pod Point Solo 7kW Charger, Type 2 socket, non-tethered type. WiFi enabled. In very good condition and full working order.

£180 collected from CH1 or CH8, alternatively £200 delivered.

View attachment 123902 View attachment 123903 View attachment 123904
How much are these new? Who can install them and are there special reqs?

Asking because I am renting and have a bog standard leccy supply.
Not sure on the true cost new as there are grants etc. Any qualified electrician should be able to install this.

·
Premium Member
10,078 Posts
How much are these new? Who can install them and are there special reqs?

Asking because I am renting and have a bog standard leccy supply.
Without being disrespectful to seller, if your landlord agrees you can install a charging point and you qualify for a grant, you would be better going that route and getting 3 year warranty, etc. Cost would be similar as a charging point isn't cheap to install to current regulations.

The seller is really targeting people (like me) who already used their grant and are looking to switch to a Type 2 charger. I actually got a new "old stock" and my spark replaced my Type 1, which I then sold. Other buyers are those not eligible for grant, such as installing at parents house, holiday home, etc.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Pete, interested in this. I have a 2016 6.6kw Leaf, I think this would work?
Hi Genghis, yes ideal for the 6.6kW LEAF, that's what I had when the charger was originally installed. Are you looking at collection or delivery?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts